Wednesday, June 11, 2014

sneak peek






































Oh hi, remember me, that lazy blogger?! Yes, I'm still here. In truth, I haven't been being entirely lazy, I've just been very distracted by life. Nice weather, lots of working in the garden, enjoying the first beach fires of the season... and other (not so exciting) life stuff. I've also been stockpiling a nice collection of vintage that I will soon be listing in the shopThese are just a few of the things that will be included, if you see anything you'd like me to reserve for you let me know. (The Native Funk & Flash book is seriously quintessential 1970s hippie love!)







































We've starting eating outside on our deck again, as the nights grow warmer and the light lingers later. I've grilled pizza twice in the past week and I think it's high time that I shared the recipe & how-to here, because honestly, it's so damn good! So, I'll be back soon with that. In the meanwhile, I hope that all is well in your worlds.

xo

addendum: the Native Funk & Flash book has been spoken for...


No comments:

Post a Comment