Thursday, April 10, 2014
10 random things
Inspired to play along by Erin of bluebirdbaby, here are 10 random things:
1. I'd rather be too cold than too hot.
2. Popcorn is one of my most favorite foods.
3. I don't have (and don't want) a cell phone.
4. I'm good at splitting firewood.
5. I have been a bookworm all my life.
6. I'm a healthy eater (and pescatarian of 22 years) but I have a serious weakness for cupcakes.
7. My first concert was Mötley Crüe. (Yes, seriously. Followed by Van Halen and then on to a long and winding road of Grateful Dead shows!)
8. My seaside home is only 500 square feet.
9. I'm good at keeping secrets.
10. I own a ridiculous amount of shoes and there are still more I want. (It's awful and excessive, I know!)
Oh, and those two up top? They are the king and queen of our little house: Henri on the left, and Miss Hazel on the right. They are the sweetest.
Anyone else want to play along? Add your list to the comments or a link to your blog!