Thursday, April 10, 2014

10 random things



















Inspired to play along by Erin of bluebirdbaby, here are 10 random things:

1. I'd rather be too cold than too hot.

2. Popcorn is one of my most favorite foods.

3. I don't have (and don't want) a cell phone.

4. I'm good at splitting firewood.

5. I have been a bookworm all my life.

6. I'm a healthy eater (and pescatarian of 22 years) but I have a serious weakness for cupcakes.

7. My first concert was Mötley Crüe. (Yes, seriously. Followed by Van Halen and then on to a long and winding road of Grateful Dead shows!)

8. My seaside home is only 500 square feet. 

9. I'm good at keeping secrets.

10. I own a ridiculous amount of shoes and there are still more I want. (It's awful and excessive, I know!)


Oh, and those two up top? They are the king and queen of our little house: Henri on the left, and Miss Hazel on the right. They are the sweetest.

Anyone else want to play along? Add your list to the comments or a link to your blog!


5 comments:

  1. I thought I commented to this. I not only am good at keeping secrets, I love having secrets. Ditto too for #1, #2, #3 and 5#. We should hang out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh yes, I love having secrets too! We probably should hang out, we can eat popcorn and swap books and I promise I won't make you listen to Mötley Crüe ;)

      Delete
    2. I will most certainly enjoy Mötley Crüe ;) I'm from Finland after all.

      Delete
  2. The majesties are looking rather royal! :D Lovely list, Jodi!

    ReplyDelete