Tuesday, September 17, 2013

the mad hatter






































Guess what? I've been quietly knitting away all summer long, making some cozy wool hats that will soon be in the shop, just in time to keep your ears warm as we slip into the cool breezes of autumn. I find knitting to be so meditative; I love the process of selecting the colors & textures for each hat. They are all my own designs, knit with love while sipping my morning coffee, waiting in the ferry line, relaxing by the seaside, along with a warm cup of tea before bed... even while out on adventures in the wilderness! (And yes, the one on the upper right was inspired by sock monkeys.)





















I even made a couple of men's hats, which I may have a hard time convincing my guy to part with.




























Look for them in the shop by the end of the week!





2 comments: